Friday, May 29, 2009

About me

I realize that my blog start off without anything about me on so here's the quick and dirty.

Name: Lisa

Occupation: Senior Library Assistant and Student through UNT

State of Residence: VA

Dreams: Of being a real librarian, living anywhere besides where I am or where I grew up, world travel, and working in a library that does not own 8000 DVDs and yes, I am serious 8000.

Age: I'll say 27 because its only 2 days away.

Addictions: Reading fluff, Facebook, the gym, and my mp3 player.

Misconceptions about me: That I'm a snob, sometimes I really am, but usually I'm just waiting for the other person to shut up, so I can talk.

Life philosophy: I haven't got one yet.

As you can tell I'm in a sarcastic mood, I promise that is not always the case, but there's no sunshine right now to put me in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment