Monday, June 29, 2009

Image Generators




Logocreator was fun. I will defintely use this image generator for more of my work projects.

The Blackboard Generator was neat too. If I worked in a school library this could be a nice addition to a webpage or blog.
I think the image generators would be more useful to me if I worked with creating websites or blogs other than personal ones. But I will defintely keep them in mind for when I am creating posters and flyers at work for the library bookclub and other projects. With going to school online I have found that my desire to spend a lot of time online has dwindled, not that it was really there before.




1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about not wanting to spend much time online when you're taking online classes! I think that's probably very healthy!

    ReplyDelete