Monday, August 3, 2009

Thing 14

Okay so I have attempted delicious, but it prompted me with some sort of error and to come back in a few hours. So I will do that, but I want to give my thoughts on delicious in the meantime. I have been considering buying a new laptop you know one of those mini ones that does not weigh 12 pounds like my current one. So when I do buy a new model it would be terrific to have all my bookmarks available, especially since I am considering using a different OS on the new laptop also. Why do I want to use a different OS you might ask really its just to diversify myself by learning about all the different tools available and to make me more marketable and adaptable to new technology just like what I had hoped to gain by taking part in the North Texas 23, this summer.

I attended a presentation on using internet apps to create your website and they used delicious however I did not understand what they were doing. I still don't understand what they were doing but hopefully after more discovery on the delicious site I'll be able to piece it together.

One puzzle piece at a time, but this puzzle has no finished product, so maybe it should be a chain link instead IDK.

No comments:

Post a Comment