Monday, August 31, 2009

Thing 23

The Thing I enjoyed the most was the blog itself. I think will create a new one to use as a semi-journal to help others and my friends follow my life a little closer, however not too close. The most challenging Thing about this was finding the time to work on it. After speding hours online for classes I found my enthusiam for spending even more time on the computer was not there. However in the final hours I can say I finished this and am so glad I did. This is a wonderful way to learn about new and sometimes intimidating technologies. I hope to be more adventureous in the future, however I still feeling over run by the vast quantities of technology that are thrown at us daily. Progress is great, but being unable to keep up is overwhelming. I would definitely recommend hesitant computer users try out programs similiar to NT23Things.
Thanks for the program. Happy almost fall.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment